We have introduced Eazy Asset to our esteemed clients, so that the procedure of calculating and maintaining Fixed Asset's depreciation doesn't demand spending long hours on a calculator. Just one click and our users will get access to the required information, within minimal time. Eazy Asset Management Software
, offered from our end is a powerful & effective depreciation calculation system, apt for all the depreciable assets to be taken care off. Using this methodology, depreciation calculations can be performed with ease & convenience, as required for books and taxation needs. While using this particular solution, each & every asset could be tracked individually, by the process of controlling and verifying the fixed assets portion of specified financial statements.
Our offered management solution works automatically, computing the depreciation on various assets in accordance with Income Tax and Companies Act. It make users' work hassle-free and enable them to group the assets all together, inclusive of category & blocks, resulting in block wise depreciation . In the specified system, we have offered three prominent methods to be used for calculating depreciation named as WDV, Straight Line Method & Life of the Asset Method.
The most interesting feature integrated with this system is of Tally Integration capabilities. 100% data synchronization with Tally is possible here and for the reason, automatic posting of all the depreciation calculations can be performed conveniently, under relevant ledger heads in Tally.Powerful Features:
- Automatically Calculates depreciation from WDV, SLM or Life of the Asset method
- Automatically Calculates depreciation as per IT or Company Act as required
- Facility for rollback for change in original value of asset and change in the depreciation calculation method or class with prospective or retrospective effect
- Get a complete view of Depreciation Chart as per IT and Companies Act
- Get access to Projected Depreciation Charts
- Depreciation calculations taking salvage value into account
- Maintains a complete audit trail of all asset acquisitions and changes
- Revaluation of Assets
- Depreciation Method Change Reports